Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We like to wrestle on Sundays

Often times these wrestling matches end with Dan getting elbowed in the head. All completely unintentional of course.
This last Sunday in particular I got pictures of it, which I might add is quite the difficult task.

This is how it always starts. Cute and cuddly. Then someone (usually me) pokes the other in a ticklish spot...and it's all downhill from there.

See what I mean...it's already started

Then Dan starts stealing the blankets! We were in the middle of washing the sheets or else I'm sure they would have ended up wrapped around someone at some point too.


The little stinker has the nerve to stick his tongue out at me!!

...which winds him up on the floor crying because I accidentally elbowed him the in forehead. Honestly this elbow throwing happens quite frequently and totally by accident. Poor Dan! It happened just tonight in fact, but we'll save that elbowing story for another day.





Said accidental elbowing then leads to the dragging on the floor. Seriously...Dan grabbed me by the ankles and dragged me off our bed and into the living room. Thank goodness I didn't get carpet burn or I would have been PISSED!!!
Drag-age destination: Living room

where I got rolled up in our blanket! Just like the dead body you're trying to dispose of!

And the best part....after the elbow throwing and wrapping up of dead bodies, he still gives me a kiss to make up :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE