Monday, June 25, 2012

Flip flops and tanning lotion

So I have a week off again (hallelujah!!). It seems that at least on Monday of these weeks I spend cleaning up the damage from the last week. I kid you not, our house goes straight to hell when I work. Thank goodness for a dishwasher so that we at least can have clean dishes. This last week in particular was pretty horrendous. I didn't even go buy groceries. So our kitchen was looking pretty bare but after Saturday it was stocked again.

Anyway, so my sister in law is getting married on Friday and I'm beyond excited about it and especially for her!! And I really can't wait to meet this stud of a guy she's marrying. He seriously seems pretty freaking awesome and I'm so so happy for her. Back on topic, well I need an outfit to wear to said wedding. I really want to find a yellow or nude pencil skirt and either a white or colored top (white with yellow and color with nude) but for the life of me I have not been able to find ANYTHING!!! So I hit the mall this morning, but didn't find anything :[

I came back to the apt and some of the other wives were heading to the pool with their kiddos. I tagged along, I desperately need some sunshine on my body, particularly my legs! It was super fun just chatting with the girls and laying out! 3 hours later! Haha we definitely didn't plan on being out that long, but I've definitely got some color on my legs...and the good kind, not a burn!!

I can't believe this summer is halfway over already, I still have so much to do!!! Oh well, I guess it was bound to creep up anyway.

By the way...have you seen this movie?

I'm in love.

We redboxed it on Saturday and got a deal for another dvd for 50 cents, so we got Ghost Protocol too. We'd already seen Ghost Protocol with the Bunker's a few months back but we hadn't seen Footloose.

We kept it an extra day just so I could watch it again.

I think I've watched it like 5 times in 2 days.

It's good.

Upbeat. Great music. Phenomenal dancing.

Go see it.

Buy it for me :]

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE