Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Photo Dump

I made Dan breakfast this morning. It was supposed to be an omelet. It's pitiful. But Dan said it tasted pretty delicious, minus the bacon bits that I forgot to add in. Oops!

Saturday mornings are a little rough, especially when I have to work. Instead of going to work at 2 in the afternoon, I have to be there at 9 am, which also means I have to be out the door by 830. Rough. So this last Saturday, I was dying before I even headed out the door. I stopped at the Circle K to get a 32 oz Dew. I had that downed by 10. And I was dying even more. So Greg King had to go out and do a bee service and got me another 44 oz Dew. I had so much caffeine in my system that I wasn't hungry, and that night my stomach was killin!! Ugh, let's just say I swore off the dew for the next couple of weeks, and I'll stick to 44 oz at the max!

Speaking of trying new dinner recipes, I found this on pinterest and decided to try it. It was AMAZING!! I really am looking forward to the next time I can make it. It was that good, and had so many vegetables that I don't normally eat, but they were delicious!

Remember 2 posts ago, the epic hail storm...yeah this was it. It was insane. This wasn't even halfway through the hail palooza! It seriously looked like the ground was covered in snow.

More photo dump-age to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE