Thursday, December 22, 2011

BYU Basketball

We got to go to the game on Tuesday night vs. Buffalo. I don't think we ever quite figured out which Buffalo it was, probably New York. Anyway, we were able to attend the game thanks to my wonderful grandparents. They have season tickets, and they couldn't make the game, so we were gifted tickets!!

It was so legit. We were in the 10th row. It was a pretty good game to watch.

The game started like 17-3 Buffalo, and immediately I thought greaaaaaat...this is gonna be one of THOSE games. You know, the ones that your team just gets straight up demolished. But, BYU did not fail me! They were ahead by half time, and dominated the second half. The coach for Buffalo even got a technical in the first 10 minutes of the game! (It totally reminded me of when EA played Cochise and everyone was practically screaming for Cochise's coach to get a technical called on him--I guess they don't mess around in the NCAA).

The final score:

And to top it off, because BYU scored over 80 points, we got 5 oz of free fro yo at yogurtland. Okay, Dan and I discovered fro yo and its yummy goodness in Texas, and ever since it's been love. For real. Even more than ice cream. So naturally, we went to yogurtland after the game. It looked almost like it was closed, or that no one was there, but we pulled in anyway. And guess what we found....a line out the freakin door!! After PATIENTLY waiting in line for a good 15 minutes, we got to devour our deliciousness.

Doesn't it just look fabulous?
After hearing the fight song a couple hundred times, I decided to shorten it down to three lines. Mostly because this was all of the fight song that I learned from my nephew.
Rise and shout, the cougars are out!
On to fame and glory!
We're the cougars of BYU!
Ra x 100000000000000000
Goooo Cougars!

Good idea? I think I'll submit it for consideration.

Of course, we've gotta throw in a picture of us! Don't mind my husband's sneaky mom face! It was such a pain to try and get a picture, plus the lighting was definitely not ideal. Oh well, what can you do.

One last thing. I was driving Dan to work yesterday, and this is what we saw:

How many men does it take to screw in a light fixture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE