Monday, December 19, 2011

Don't you fake it

Sometimes I'm really ungrateful. Like a lot actually. Most of the time it's towards my husband. Unfortunately, I don't take the time often enough to tell him how much he means to me, and how truly grateful I am for him each and every day.

Let's just start at the top...I didn't have to work at all this last semester. Do you have any idea how wonderful that is? He got not one, but two jobs and has more than taken care and provided for us. I am so grateful that I've just had to focus on school this semester and getting good grades. It's still been rather pathetic (my attempt at school this semester) but it's been nice to not have to worry about that.

He honors his priesthood like I've never seen. I never have to question his worthiness when I ask for a blessing because I know the kind of man he is, the kind that always makes sure within himself that he is worthy. It reminds me of my dad, and one of the greatest things I love about him.

Dan is always making me laugh about something, and he likes to do so by pestering me! But it always changes my mood, and I end up laughing hysterically. He brings out the best in me, at least I think so.

I love him with everything that I have, and more. It's amazing how much love grows, especially when you sacrifice and go through trials together. I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again. I thought I loved him when I married him, but honestly compared to how much I love him now, it's pretty pathetic looking back.

He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and because of him I'm better, and I want to be better.

Life is an awful beautiful ride, and I intend to spend each and every minute right along side him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE