Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Growing up....Sucks.

Big time.

Paying bills....finding car insurance...having to pay a crap ton of money that you don't really have for things that are "required" for nursing school. Oh but don't worry, because you'll use it through the whole thing. Right, like that's supposed to make me feel better right NOW about shelling out dolla bills every which way I turn. Not so much.
I guess it's only fair they make you fork out $10 K for my education and such so that one day I can make $60 K. Seems logical. Actually it seems really dumb. But who's complaining?

Oh that's right...me.

The end. Sorry this is such a downer. It's just frustrating.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! I think that my bills have grown exponentially since I've graduated though...it sure does suck. My husband is selling insurance though, so let me know if you want him to run a quote or something and see if he can save you some moneys!

    ReplyDelete

SHARE THE LOVE