Monday, December 12, 2011

The means to an end.

I think you know what I'm talking about. The dreaded finals. Actually I haven't really been dreading finals all that much. Mostly because I'm really only worried about one final...and that one I'm taking today at 230. So I should probably be studying, but my little brain is so full right now, I'm pretty sure little black words are leaking out of my ears. If you see them around campus, please return them.

On second thought...don't. And to top that off, my little eyes are so stinking tired, and they are practically begging me to go back to sleep. I came home with every intention of taking a 30 minute nap (power nap = much more successful studying). Good plan right? Well I came home to find our bed made. I love that Dan took the time to make it before he went to work this morning, but I was thinking to myself, dang it! I can't take a nap now! I don't want to mess up the bed.

So I'm blogging.

I had a Book of Mormon final at 7 this morning. I showed up around 8 (it's one of those that he just collects the test at 10, so you can get there whenever). I finished by 840, went and sold 2 of my textbooks back. Walked out $89 dollars richer...which is just getting put to more books. That's the depressing thought. I can't even go spend it on something for Dan for Christmas, because I just have more stuff to buy for school.

Seriously, I almost had a complete panic attack when I was reading all the things I need to start nursing school next semester. But everything's all good now, and it's just cranking out these finals one at a time. So if you happen to read this either today or tomorrow, shoot a little prayer my way. I could sure use it :]

Oh and ps...it's almost Christmas!! just in case you forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THE LOVE